As I’m sure many of you have noticed, I have had a “services” page up for quite some time. I have, however, been making some changes to what I offer as time goes on. Most importantly, I’d like to highlight changes to my pricing:
- Instead of charging a flat, $3 per page rate, The Edifying Word now charges between $1 and $3 per page, depending on the work requested.
- Basic proofreading services start at $1 per page and the rates will increase as the services become more complicated.
- The $3 per page rate included all services: structural, content, and copy editing, as well as proofreading.
Book review and beta reading services remain free of charge.
I’ve made a few other administrative changes that may not be obvious:
- The Edifying Word has a new domain name: theedifyingword.com. (Don’t worry – theedifyingword.wordpress.com redirects here, so it will still work.)
- I have a new email: email@example.com. Please email me – I can’t wait to hear from you!
Also, coming soon:
- I’m working on a “testimonials” page where I will share comments from clients who have been pleased with my work.
- A logo for The Edifying Word is in the works. I’m so excited to be working with Meghan Calabro of 200 Spring! Check her out!
I look forward to working with all of you! Please pass along the word to anyone you think may appreciate my services.
Thank you for every other magnificent article. The place else may
anyone get that kind of information inn such a perfect manner of
writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m
on the search for such info.